Testimonials


Mega Memory helped my three children, 4th yr., 3rd yr & 2nd yr in H.S cope with the academic pressures in
Philippine Science High School. - Ronnie Yu, dad

My son and daughter learned a lot from Mega Memory courses. They become attentive and focus and enjoy what they are doing in school.

Mega memory and Speed Math help me in improving my skills. I learned how to memorize fast and to compute fast it gives me different techniques. Go try it now. - Audrey Emlano, Galileo-1, QC Science HS

Because of Mega memory I was able to memorize better it helps me with my studies especially when I’m reading books. I can now also compute better and faster with speed math. -Felix Angelo Mendoza, Galileo –1, QC Science HS

Mega Memory and Speed Math really helped me in my lessons the techniques are easy to understand and apply. The teachers are very good in teaching. - Jaymee comia, Edison-1, QC Science HS

Madali na akong mag memorize ng itinuturo. Astig yung mga strategy sa speed math magagaling yung mga teachers.-Robert Nunez, Curie-1, QC Science HS

Thank you Mega memory! I had so much fun! The techniques helped me a lot I was really amazed by the techniques super saya sa Mega memory Thank you.– Ruth Remorca Einstein-1, QC Science HS

Mega Memory and Speed Math are exciting!!! I learned a lot from the techniques hope to see you next year! -Joshua Luzon, Edison-1, QC Science HS

The Mega memory helped me especially in math they taught us new techniques to memorize and like how they make the lesson as fun as possible. -Recto Saira, Einstein-1, QC Science HS

Mega memory and Speed Math helped me to improve my memory and mental math skill. - -Josf Yorobe, Fleming-1, QC Science HS

Maganda madami matututunan tapos masaya nakakatulong lalo na yung Speed Math its very helpful esp in my studies
-Jillian, QC Science HS

Mega memory and Speed math made easier for me not only that I don’t have a hard time memorizing anymore the techniques they taught will surely be helpful for me. - Camille Laluces, Galileo-1, QC Science HS

Mega Memory and Speed Math are exciting!!! I learned a lot from the techniques hope to see you next year!-Joshua Luzon, Edison-1, QC Science HS

Ang masasabi ko po sa Mega memory ay salamat hehe kasi po nadagdagan ung mga techniques ko sa studies thnx a lot tapos pa ang Speed Math wow bilib ako mabilis nga ahaha thnx poh ulet- Ma. Eliza cleofas, Darwin-1, QC Science HS

MEGA MEMORY DEMO AT ROYALE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CLUB

SPEEDMATH DEMO

Watch amazing video demos HERE and HERE.

MAKE LEARNING EASY FOR YOUR CHILD! CALL US NOW!

CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR SERVICES